Enrollment Options & Fees
To enroll for the 2021-22 school year, complete this application form. Students are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Once we receive your complete application, you will receive an email confirmation with registration fee payment information and a list of required forms. Your child will not be considered formally enrolled until the non-refundable registration fee and required forms have been submitted.
2021-2022 Enrollment Options, Fees and Payments
LILA respects your family's privacy. Please refer to our Data Privacy Notice (also called a Tennessen Notice) for more information about submitting data as part of your enrollment application.
- Kinder Prep Preschool enrollment does not ensure enrollment in Lakes International Language Academy.
- Children must be 3 or 4 years of age by September 1 of the school year.
- Parents are responsible for transporting children to and from Kinder Prep Preschool. No bus service is available.
- Children must be able to use the bathroom independently prior to entrance in the program.
- Kinder Prep Preschool follows Lakes International Language Academy’s school year calendar.
Program fees are due on the 22nd of the month prior to services. Kinder Prep Preschool does not reduce program fees or reimburse for absences or days when Kinder Prep Preschool is closed.