Deadline to register:
- Summer Program - April 6, 2021
- Fall School Year Program - July 2, 2021
Explorer Club & Little Explorers
Our program operates under updated practices and guidelines created in accordance with the guidance put out by the Center for Disease Control, Minnesota Department of Education, and Minnesota Department of Health.
Welcome to Explorer Club and Little Explorers!
Before or after school, your child can enjoy a fun, engaging, nurturing, and safe environment at Lakes International Language Academy's child care program.
Our well-qualified staff plans a play-based learning environment with opportunities for social interaction, physical development, and enrichment activities.
Committed to the development and excellence of the whole child, Explorer Club School-Age Care and Little Explorers Preschool Care echo LILA's learning goals, language immersion philosophy, and approach to classroom behavior management.
We understand how busy your days can be. Most of us are parents, too. We work very hard to create safe and positive experiences for your child. Please read the 2021-22 Explorer Club Parent Handbook (PDF) for details about our program and review our Behavior Contract. We appreciate your cooperation and your trust in us.
Explorer Club and Little Explorers - More Important Information!
LILA respects your family's privacy. Please refer to our Data Privacy Notice (also called a Tennessen Notice) for more information about submitting data when you apply to the Explorer Club or Little Explorers.
- Summer and Fall 2021-22 registration is now open. Click on the link to register now. Contact us for additional registration information.
- We urge you to submit your application early, as spots fill quickly.
- After we receive your completed registration form, corresponding documents, and registration fee, we will email confirmation acknowledging your child's acceptance to the Explorer Club or Little Explorers program.
- Payment is the responsibility of the parent/guardian who signs the registration form. Checks or cash can be received by mail or by electronic fund transfer. Monthly care calendars are due by the 22nd of the month previous to care requested.
- If paying by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), please complete the authorization form and place it in the LILA Main Campus Drop Box.
Changes After Submitting Your Care Calendar
Contact LILA’s absence line at 651-252-6710 and Explorer Club at 651-252-6720, if your child is absent from school. Explorer Club does not reduce tuition or reimburse for absences.
For all other changes, please notify the Explorer Club office by noon.