Stay active in brain and body this summer with a LILA summer camp!
Special Interest Camps
LILA Summer Chess Club with TCCC • June 25 - 29
Challenge yourself! Exercise your brain this summer with us! Choose the session that works best for you:
- Full day: 8am – 4pm ($229)
- Half day morning: 8am - 12pm ($129)
- Half day afternoon: 12pm - 4pm ($129)
Register online here.
Language and Culture Based Camps
- Camp del Sol and Camp Taiyang: Ease into next school year and brush up on language skills through fun and games! Scroll to the end of this page for details.
- Camp Dragon: Open for students entering 5th grade and up, learn about Chinese culture from visiting Chinese youth, and share U.S. culture via field trips to many nearby attractions. This is a great way to try out hosting, too!
Camp del Sol and Camp Taiyang
Join us for a fun way to ease into language immersion for new students or brush up on language skills for returning students.
Generally, all activities are conducted in Spanish or Chinese at an age-appropriate level. Incoming kindergarteners will have a daily language arts component as well as games, songs, crafts, and storytelling. Campers will also participate in some form of physical education each day. Returning students will follow themes for each day.
Parents must pack a lunch from home. You must also arrange for transportation; no bus service is available.
9:00 - 2:00 Daily
PLEASE NOTE: Camp is offered Monday through Thursday from 9:00-2:00. There is no camp on Friday.
Incoming Spanish & Chinese Kindergarteners: July 23 - 26
Daily language arts activities, games, songs, crafts, storytelling, and physical education.
Returning Spanish & Chinese Students: July 30 - Aug. 2
In addition to language practice through activities and physical education, returning students will follow a daily theme. More details coming soon!
- Monday – TBD
- Tuesday – TBD
- Wednesday – TBD
- Thursday – TBD
Please complete a separate registration for each child.
Signup for "CAMP DEL SOL/CAMP TAIYANG 2018" in FeePay. Camp registration is found under "Activities."