PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
Kindergarten students in Srta. Becky's class showed cooperation and curiosity while exploring the activities in their classroom!
- What's for lunch? School Breakfast and Lunch Menus are going paperless! Read about it here or go straight to the new website. You can even have the menus sent to your email before the start of each month!
- KickFit (Lower School) and Karate (Lower School and Upper School) forms have been added to the after-school page. Stay active this fall!
FROM THE PTO:
Thank you to all who joined in the fun at Lakeside Park last Friday for our first PTO event of the year! We look forward to promoting the LILA community with more fun events planned this year.
PAST BUT PERTINENT:
- Questions for the front desk? Please use the following emails: for the lower school, andfor the upper school.
- There are many exciting changes to note this year, including the addition of grades 7-8! If you missed the August Updates email, you can read it (and all weekly LILA Updates) by clicking here.
- Have you done your back-to-school homework yet? Click here to view a list of important documents and online forms we need from you in order to best serve your child this school year.
- Follow us on Facebook! We love sharing about all the great things happening at LILA!
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR
- CORRECTION! September 22 - LILA Board Mtg, 6pm
- September 29 - PTO Mtg, Lower School Library, 7pm. All are welcome to attend!