PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
3rd Grade Movie Date: Pictured above, Profe Erin reunited with several of last year's 3rd graders to see the movie, Wonder. They had read the book in class last year, and it was a class favorite. Classroom community extends beyond classroom walls.
- Grandparents' Day: The 2nd Annual LILA Foundation Grandparents Fundraiser Breakfast is full for both the 12/7 and 12/12 dates! All grandparents who submitted their names to the wait list have been extended an invitation. If your students' grandparents are interested in participating in a future event but are not signed up for this, please submit their email/names to the wait list. While there is little chance of a spot opening up for this round, they will receive the first invitation to the next Grandparents Fundraiser Breakfast that we hold. Thank you to all the parents for helping us get this overwhelming response in support of LILA!
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR:
- 12/4 - Middle School Band, Orchestra, and Choir Concert, 6pm @ HW Campus
- 12/5 -
- Beginning & High School Band, Orchestra, and Choir Concert, 6pm @ HW Campus
- Last Day to turn in Coffee Fundraiser Orders
- 12/7 and 12/12 - Grandparents' Fundraiser Breakfast - Please RSVP on the LILA Foundation Page
- 12/22-1/5 - NO SCHOOL, Winter Break
- 1/8 - Classes Resume
- 1/15 NO SCHOOL, MLK Jr, Day
- 1/29 NO SCHOOL, Teacher Work Day
PAST BUT PERTINENT:
- It's a Brew-tiful Day: to get your coffee orders in! The fundraiser closes December 5. Orders accepted online!
WANT MORE NEWS?
Stay up to date on LILA news in the following ways: Follow us on Facebook, update your contact info via Infinite Campus, and check out our website at www.mylila.org. Classroom and advisory teachers also send updates often! We value good communication, and we hope to partner with you and your students in their learning this year! Have a great week!