PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
Happy Thanksgiving! Pictured above, Kindergarten students do a tasty inquiry into celebrations, communities, and families. Thanks to all the volunteers and staff who make this yearly meal a success!
- Grandparents' Day: The 2nd annual LILA Foundation Grandparents Fundraiser Breakfast has been a hit and is currently at capacity with a waiting list for both dates! The Foundation is exploring options as to how to be able to welcome all grandparents interested in attending, so be on the lookout for more information in next week's edition of the LILA Update!
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR:
- 11/22-24 - NO SCHOOL, Thanksgiving Break
- 12/7 and 12/12 - Grandparents' Fundraiser Breakfast - Please RSVP on the LILA Foundation Page
PAST BUT PERTINENT:
- Match Grant: You've no doubt received requests for Give to the Max Day, but we have a unique opportunity this year at LILA. A gracious LILA family will match DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR any donations to the LILA PTO for the 2017-2018 school year, up to $75,000. Please visit the LILA PTO page for more information and consider donating directly (en lieu of Give to the Max) so that LILA can retain the full amount! Funds will go toward outdoor classrooms at both campuses, as well as other much-needed projects. THANK YOU!
- Coffee Fundraiser: Colder weather? Bring on the coffee! This fundraiser is a LILA tradition and great for gift giving! Check your child's backpack for order information, or NEW this year, order online!
- KickFit and Chess Club: Winter session Main Campus after-school classes start soon! Register before you leave for Thanksgiving Break. View details on the after-school activities page.
WANT MORE NEWS?
Stay up to date on LILA news in the following ways: Follow us on Facebook, update your contact info via Infinite Campus, and check out our website at www.mylila.org. Classroom and advisory teachers also send updates often! We value good communication, and we hope to partner with you and your students in their learning this year! Have a great week!