PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
Turkey Skate got a big thumbs up this year! Thanks to all the families who joined LILA on the rink!
PTO UPDATE - MATCHING GRANT
You've no doubt received requests for Give to the Max Day, but we have a unique opportunity this year at LILA. A gracious LILA family will match DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR any donations to the LILA PTO for the 2017-2018 school year, up to $75,000. Please visit the LILA PTO page for more information and consider donating directly (en lieu of Give to the Max) so that LILA can retain the full amount! Funds will go toward outdoor classrooms at both campuses, as well as other much-needed projects. THANK YOU!
- KickFit and Chess Club: Winter session Main Campus after-school classes start soon! Register before you leave for Thanksgiving Break. View details on the after-school activities page.
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR:
- 11/20 - Make-Up Chess Class, 2:15-3:45pm (replacing the cancelled 10/18 class)
- 11/22-24 - NO SCHOOL, Thanksgiving Break
- 12/7 and 12/12 - Grandparents' Fundraiser Breakfast - Please RSVP on the LILA Foundation Page
PAST BUT PERTINENT:
- Coffee Fundraiser: Colder weather? Bring on the coffee! This fundraiser is a LILA tradition and great for gift giving! Check your child's backpack for order information, or NEW this year, order online!
- Grandparents Day Fundraiser: Grandparents are invited to witness immersion in action, as well as take part in the future of LILA. Grandparents bring their grandchild to the classroom, then attend a short program, light breakfast, and optional tour of the school. While there is no cost to attend, there will be an opportunity to make a donation. Pick one of two dates: 12/7 or 12/12, and please rsvp on the LILA Foundation page, where you can also read about the LILA Foundation's mission.
WANT MORE NEWS?
Stay up to date on LILA news in the following ways: Follow us on Facebook, update your contact info via Infinite Campus, and check out our website at www.mylila.org. Classroom and advisory teachers also send updates often! We value good communication, and we hope to partner with you and your students in their learning this year! Have a great week!