- Bus Notes: Just a reminder that if a student will be riding a bus other than their own (ie to a friend's house), they must have a signed note from their parent AND have it authorized by the front desk that day. They will not be allowed on the bus without the note.
- Main Campus End of Day Changes: Please contact the transportation office by 11am if an emergency comes up that requires your child to take a different mode of transportation that day. Communicate changes ahead of time when possible; we all want a safer, calmer, and more efficient dismissal each day. Thanks!
- Home-Packed Lunches: Currently LILA does not provide microwaves or refrigerators for student use (although Upper Campus students should stay tuned - it's on their FunRun wishlist). Please plan accordingly and use thermoses/ice packs to keep foods at a safe temperature. Buen provecho!
- The Forest Lake YMCA would like to invite students to put their IB skills into practice at Y's Start (grades 5-8) and Leader's Club (grades 7-12). Both are after-school clubs free to Y members. Enrollment is open throughout the school year. See more info at their webpage (scroll down for descriptions and registration).
- 10/3-4 - Picture Day!
- 10/12 - Ski Club Information Night, 6:30-8:00pm in the Main Campus Gym. See flyer for details!
- 10/18 - Evening Conferences (Regular School Day)
- 10/19 Daytime Conferences, NO SCHOOL
- 10/20 - 10/23 NO SCHOOL, MEA Break and Monday Inservice
PAST BUT PERTINENT:
- Model Assembly: Students in grades 8-12, if you're interested in Model Assembly (like Model Nations), sign up by October 3 for a discount! Practice starts in November, with the competition taking place January 4-7.
WANT MORE NEWS?
Stay up to date on LILA news in the following ways: Follow us on Facebook, update your contact info via Infinite Campus, and check out our website at www.mylila.org. Classroom and advisory teachers also send updates often! We value good communication, and we hope to partner with you and your students in their learning this year! Have a great week!