PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
Final practices are underway for LILA's edition of Seussical, Jr.! Invite your friends and family to any of the four performances! Friday, 2/24 - 6pm, Saturday, 2/25- 2pm & 6pm, Sunday, 2/25- 2pm. Plan to arrive early to the Main Campus Gymnasium to reserve your seat and enjoy the show!
- School-wide Spring Conferences and Lower School Book Fair are coming up March 2-3! Stay tuned for information about scheduling. Teachers look forward to sharing your student's progress and goals for the remainder of the year.
- Main Campus Lost and Found needs some sprucing up! Unclaimed items will be donated on Friday, March 3, after conferences. Please take a moment to search for any missing items before that date.
- LILA Model United Nations teams are forming for grades 7-8 and 9-12! The registration deadline is 2/15/2017 for this multi-day problem-solving event! A detailed flyer is available at the Upper School front desk.
- Explorer Club invites you to start thinking about your summer and fall childcare needs. Registration is coming soon on the LILA website. The summer theme will be Navigating Through Nature. The Main Campus program offers language immersion with no minimum days required for those entering Kindergarten through the summer after 5th grade. A summer food program will be available through PayPams. A separate program (the Y), unrelated to Explorer Club, will be renting space at the Headwaters Campus for their summer program.
- Congratulations to LILA students Savannah Stuttgen and Kira Peterson, Forest Lake Rotary Club students of the month!
PAST BUT PERTINENT:
- Scrip Gift Cards: Scrip fundraising is an on-going fundraiser for your family and LILA. Electronic gift cards are available year-round, but physical gift card orders are only available a few times a year, including now through 2/24. The shipment will arrive March 3, and gift cards can be picked up after school or at conferences. Learn more about Scrip and the registration process here.
- The 2017 Winter Plunge - "Getting Cold for Your Cause" is set for February 25! Join us at Lakeside Park in Forest Lake. Will you be one of the OPEN-MINDED RISK-TAKERS jumping in the lake this year? Or will you show COMMITMENT, CURIOSITY, and ENTHUSIASM for our jumpers by cheering them on at the event? Sign up to make a team at this link, and we'll see you at the lake!
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR:
2/16 Trollhaugen Tubing Event, 5-9pm, $15
2/17 and 2/20- NO SCHOOL, Presidents' Day
2/24-2/26 LILA's "Seussical Jr.," Friday 6pm, Saturday 2pm & 6pm, Sunday 2pm in the Main Campus Gym
2/25 Winter Plunge, Lakeside Park in Forest Lake
3/2 - Normal School Day, Evening Conferences, Lower School Book Fair; Last Day for LS Lost and Found
3/3 - 3/13 - No School: Friday Conferences, Spring Break, and Teacher Inservice
For complete calendars at both campuses, please click on our calendars link!