PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
Gobble Gobble! Kindergarteners got a preview of a traditional Thanksgiving meal last Wednesday morning as part of their Celebrations unit. Delicious and community focused!
- The Minnesota Dental Association is once again spreading the word about "Give Kids a Smile," a free charitable dental event for kids (3-18yrs) who face barriers to accessing dental care, February 3 and 4 at participating clinics. Appointments open on January 1, see the website for more information.
- Thanks to Upper School students, who through a collection, were able to donate 1,139 lbs of non-perishable food items to Family Pathways just in time for the holidays! Special thanks to the student government members who helped to organize the event and the food delivery team: Profe Erin, Sr. Reyes, and Jordan Silvera.
PAST BUT PERTINENT:
- LAST CHANCE to sign up for the winter session of KickFit for Grades K-5! Registration due TODAY! Class starts Nov. 30.
- Attention All Upper School Drivers: As you are exiting our HW parking lot and before turning onto Farnham Rd. N, please take a moment to come to a complete stop at the stop sign and yield to traffic. We have had some near misses with some of our neighbors who are on their way to work. Thank you for keeping our community safe!
- Don't forget to include LILA in your holiday shopping & activities! Click here to see more info on Scrip Fundraising, Grandparents Day, Amazon Smile, and Yearbook Orders.
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR:
12/8 - Grandparents Day Breakfast, 9-10am at Main Campus. All are welcome! RSVP encouraged. Share Invitation Here
12/13 - Upper School Music Concert for Band, Orchestra, and Choir students, 6pm and 6:50pm in the Headwaters Gymnasium
12/19-1/2 - No School, Winter Break
1/3 - School Resumes
1/19 - Chinese New Year Celebration, 5-8pm
For complete calendars at both campuses, please click on our calendars link!