LILA Kinder Prep Enrollment Options And Fees
To enroll your three- or four-year-old at LILA Kinder Prep for the upcoming year, please submit your registration form. We may have immediate openings for the 2018-19 school year. Please contact us directly for more information.
January 2019 Start: Kinder Prep Application
September 2019-2020: Kinder Prep Application
Students are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration fees may be dropped off at LILA or mailed.
After we receive your complete application and registration fee payment, we will send you a confirmation letter, payment schedule, and an immunization form that will be due before school starts in the fall.
Please see the Parent Handbook for further details about our policies and procedures. LILA respects your family's privacy. Please refer to our Data Privacy Notice (also called a Tennessen Notice) for more information about submitting data as part of your enrollment application.
- Kinder Prep enrollment does not ensure enrollment in Lakes International Language Academy.
- Children must be 3 or 4 years of age by September 1 of the school year.
- Parents are responsible for transporting children to and from Kinder Prep.
- Children must be able to use the bathroom independently prior to entrance in the program.
- Kinder Prep follows Lakes International Language Academy’s school year calendar.
Program fees are due on the 22nd of the month prior to services. Kinder Prep does not reduce program fees or reimburse for absences or days when Kinder Prep is closed. Please pay online using our FeePay system.
Download and print our Automatic Payment Authorization Form for easy monthly tuition payments.
Please contact us about any questions you have. We’re excited to share our love of languages and IB learning approach with your child!